A Fall Arrest System is an excellent concept which protects your employees from injuries due to falls. A fall arrest system includes an anchor, a body harness and a connector. Gorbel can offer your company one of two connector options: shock absorbing fall arrest lanyard or self-retracting lanyard (SRL).
Gorbel’s Tether Track Rigid Rail Fall Arrest System provides your employees with the ability to move freely and safely, while working on above ground applications. This system is able to fit more than one employee along with any equipment required for the task.
A Fall Arrest System is not only a reliable solution to your above ground workplace but is also cost effective. This system can be built around your work environment, which can include multiple track profiles and support center distances. Gorbel’s engineers will be available to assist in designing this system to meet your company’s needs. They are designed to meet the OSHA 1926 Subpart M construction standard and the ANSI Z359 Fall Protection code.
- Provides circular or semicircular fall protection with a compact footprint
- Versatile and adaptable; the swing arm can be positioned over the work space when needed and moved out of the way when not in use
- Wall mounted, column mounted or free standing designs
- Available in wall cantilever or wall bracket configurations, depending on headroom constraints Infinitely variable friction brake or motorized rotation available
- Standard arm lengths from 8’ to 30’, custom spans available upon request
- Systems are designed for workers up to 310lbs with tools. Standard design is to the latest lanyard standards, ANSI Z359.12 and Z359.14 of 900lb Maximum Average Arresting Force (MAAF) with a 1800lb Maximum Arresting Force (MAF)
- Track can accommodate single or multiple workers, dual bypassing track allows workers to safely pass each other without disconnecting.
For over 37 years, Gorbel has focused on manufacturing products for the material handling industry. They have been credited with producing the highest quality products, which have aided in increasing productivity, improve safety and offer industry leading performance. For overhead handling, Gorbel offers fall protection systems, which uses rigid rail for fall arrest applications.