Overhead Crane Solutions from Power and Motion
Power and Motion of Atlanta works exclusively with R&M Materials Handling Overhead Crane solutions. R&M Materials Handling has over 80 years of experience in the overhead hoists industry including manual, electric chain, and wire rope hoisting products. We believe their chain hoist and wire rope hoist products lead the industry in innovation, performance, and reliability. Power and Motion will work directly with your facility to design, install, and service your R&M Overhead Crane.
Details on Our Popular QX® MODULAR CRANE
QX® Modular Crane packages are complete crane component packages that come pre-engineered. They utilize several cutting edge technologies including the innovative Spacemaster® SX wire rope hoist system. With these systems, variable frequency drives are standard which facilitate smooth starts and stops. Plug-in electrical cabling and bolted structural connections simplify assembly.
Standard Features of QX® Bridge Controls:
• Standard inverter offers two-speed or two-step infinitely variable speed control
• CSA c/us approved NEMA 4 type rated control enclosures
• Mainline disconnect switch (mounted in door)
• Mainline contactor
• Plug-in connections for easy assembly and maintenance
• 115 Volt transformer with fused secondary
• Supports 208, 230, 460 or 575/3/60 power supplies, as well as 380/3/50. Control voltage for all power supplies is 115 volt (48 volt is optional)
Specifics of QX® Festoon Systems:
• PVC flat cables are UL listed and CSA approved with a temperature range of -31ºF to +221ºF (-35ºC to +105ºC)
• Suspended from galvanized steel C-track
• Galvanized steel cable trolleys with steel and plastic cable supports
• Plug connections on cables make installation, repair, and replacement simple and fast which saves expensive down time and the cost of an electrician
• All movements can be controlled from a convenient, easy-to-reach plug-in pushbutton station (8 buttons including emergency stop button)
• Independent C-track for pendant station allows operator to be positioned at a safe distance from load
Do you have questions about how an overhead crane system could help your business become safer and more efficient? Contact Power and Motion today to find out why we’re Atlanta’s choice for industrial crane solutions.