Modular Tall Wall Systems allow plant space to be divided from floor to ceiling, or they can create a freestanding in-plant building.
Tall wall systems are a cost effective solution for achieving maximum cleanliness in a controlled environment. These wall systems interface floor, ceiling, and mechanical components to provide an ultra-clean environment with effective control of particulate, pressure, temperature, and humidity.
The high finish panels provide a professional looking appearance while the modular flexibility gives you unlimited design and layout options. And, nonprogressive construction gives you the ability to change configurations quickly and at low cost.
Tall wall partitions are the perfect solution for diving plant space quickly, economically, and with very little plant disruption.
- Tall wall construction is avaliable in 3"- 6" thick steel or aluminum panels with heights up to 40 feet tall.
- These extra height wall systems can extend to your existing ceiling or be free standing with a load bearing deck.
- The aluminum stud construction is ideal for use in controlled environments where cleanliness is a very high priority like paint and powder coating enclosures and cleanrooms.
- The SteelSpan “all in one” panel is an innovative modular wall system that does not require a framing system.
- Its innovative design is ideal for effectively and economically dividing your plant space from floor to roof or for creating freestanding in-plant buildings.