- Monorail with splice joints and end stops
- Hanger brackets
- Support assemblies
- Tether trolleys
- Longer spans
- Taller trolley saddles
- Easy to level and install
- A wind and ice load-in design
- Durable interior track coding
- Corrosion resistant hardware
The cantilevered tether track system can be combined with an enclosed track design so that it rolls easily, even if there is dirt, ice, snow or debris of any type that needs to be avoided while providing a wide range of motion for your workers. Additional benefits of using the Tether Track™ Free-standing Cantilevered Monorail system include:
- Less fall clearance – the Gorbel system has a more rigid anchor system than the wire rope so less clearance is required from the anchor point to the floor.
- Less risk of secondary fall injuries – Should a worker fall, the Tether Track™ system’s trolley or pulley slide moves to the center of the two nearest supports minimizing risks of the worker colliding with any obstacles.
- Can be configured into an “x” or ”y” full span coverage (aka bridge applications), which are especially ideal for aircraft hangers.
- Because there is more distance between the supports due to the rigid anchor system installation is easier, there are fewer restrictions on support locations and the cost for materials and installation is lower and more budget-friendly.
- The Tether Track™ Free-standing Cantilevered Monorail 10-year warranty we provide with each tether track system we install.
The Tether Track™ Free-standing Cantilevered Monorail is a great investment for any industry where a track system is needed to accomplish a task that could be potentially dangerous, or where you want to be sure to meet and exceed industry safety standards. If you have any questions about how a Tether Track™ Free-standing Cantilevered Monorail system can benefit your industry, contact the Power and Motion Industrial Sales today.